HUNT Commercial Real Estate would like to thank Aly Luccari from Bright Organizing Solutions, LLC. for meeting with us to discuss organization techniques and solutions. Luccari discussed ways that organization can help with balancing life both inside and outside of work, as well as how being disorganized in one part of your life can affect the others. Luccari also shared her
11 Organizing Lessons From the Past 11 Years.
- You are not broken, your current system is.
- Everyone has a system that works; it just needs to be discovered and built upon.
- It’s not about the stuff, it’s about how it is handled.
- Empty space is good space; for your eyes, your mind, and your body.
- The one tool everyone needs to be successfully organized is honesty.
- Attempts to organize can get a person to a level 5 out of 10. (The day-to-day sweet spot is an 8.)
- Working with a professional organizer can get a person close to a 10.
- Goals for a business professional is to increase their bottom line, not their work-load.
- Goals for the everyday individual is to increase their sense of space and clarity.
- Working with a professional organizer saves hours of time and work spent organizing a space as an individual.
- Everyone has enough. Enough time, enough energy and enough space. It just needs to be used to its fullest potential.
Aly Luccari started Bright Organizing Solutions, LLC. in 2005. Her business has grown from working in homes to working in offices with numerous business professionals. She works to establish unique organization systems and processes to support a variety of situations including professionals, creatives and solopreneurs.
Organizing with Aly can be done on location or virtually. A free consultation is the first step! Follow the link below to see how it is done! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXU4P_g_G0